Goal of Term II
- Better understanding in different painting medias, and learn more techniques.
- Strengthen the understanding of the three dimensional objects.
- Upgrade the ability of details’ observation and expression.
- Connect feelings and paintings, jump out of comfort zone.
Term Course Arrangements:
We will be more focusing on each them this term, therefore we will practice one subject for two weeks. The general arrangements are:
- Watercolour – practice the techniques we learned from last term, and dig into the layering character of watercolour painting.
- Observation Drawing – Continue our OD classes with acrylic, kids will accomplish one bigger or two smaller size paintings.
- Modelling – we will use multi materials in modelling this term, paper, clay, sticks, etc.
- Try abstract painting – encourage children to express their feelings such as happy, sad, fear, or disappointing, surprise with colours or shapes, and try to jump out from their comfort zone.